The mission of the Domestic Violence Resource Center is to support and empower survivors and their children who are affected by domestic violence.
- We have zero tolerance for all forms of violence: we believe in everyone’s right to live free from harm.
- We treat everyone equally with fairness and respect: we provide caring and compassionate services.
- We recognize everyone is unique: we embrace all forms of diversity.
- We support an environment of responsibility: we encourage innovation and creativity in all our endeavors.
- We foster the spirit of teamwork: we uphold honesty and integrity in community collaborations.
Rosemary (Rowie) Taylor | Executive Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
Janine Lisac-Goans | Finance Director | email@example.com
Geetanjali (Geeta) Paul | Advocacy & Empowerment Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
Evanna Bradley-Tschirgi | Counseling Services Director | email@example.com
AmyMae Tuininga | Interim Housing Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
Leona Ciechanowski | HR Director | email@example.com
Megan Bradley | Development & Communications Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages spoken at DVRC: English, Spanish, Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali, Mandarin, Farsi, French