The mission of the Domestic Violence Resource Center of Washington County is to educate, support, and empower survivors and their children who are affected by intimate partner violence by offering counseling, advocacy, shelter services, and community outreach.
- We have zero tolerance for all forms of violence: we believe in everyone’s right to live free from harm.
- We treat everyone equally with fairness and respect: we provide caring and compassionate services.
- We recognize everyone is unique: we embrace all forms of diversity.
- We support an environment of responsibility: we encourage innovation and creativity in all our endeavors.
- We foster the spirit of teamwork: we uphold honesty and integrity in community collaborations.
Director of Community Advocacy
Counseling Services Director
Director of Shelter Services
HR/Grant Compliance Manager
LGBTQ Community Advocate
SAWERA Community Advocate
Latinx Community Advocate
East County Co-located Advocate
Child & Youth Counselor
Clinical Advocate Administrator
Lead Residential Advocate
Bilingual Residential Advocate
Children's Residential Advocate