The mission of the Domestic Violence Resource Center of Washington County is to educate, support, and empower survivors and their children who are affected by intimate partner violence by offering counseling, advocacy, shelter services, and community outreach.
- We have zero tolerance for all forms of violence: we believe in everyone’s right to live free from harm.
- We treat everyone equally with fairness and respect: we provide caring and compassionate services.
- We recognize everyone is unique: we embrace all forms of diversity.
- We support an environment of responsibility: we encourage innovation and creativity in all our endeavors.
- We foster the spirit of teamwork: we uphold honesty and integrity in community collaborations.
Rosemary (Rowie) Taylor | Executive Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
Janine Lisac-Goans | Finance Director | email@example.com
Colton Markham | Community Advocacy Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
Evanna Bradley-Tschirgi | Counseling Services Director | email@example.com
Gayle Sheller | Housing Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
Leona Ciechanowski | HR Director | email@example.com
Megan Bradley | Administration Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages spoken at DVRC: English, Spanish, Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali