Your support is critical in helping Domestic Violence Resource Center carry out our mission and continue to offer safety and support to survivors of domestic violence. Donations can be applied to a particular program within the agency by request or be spread throughout. You can be a part of this important work and support our mission by choosing one the following options to donate today.
Click below to help us reach our Give!Guide goal of $12,500!
Support Domestic Violence Resource Center and our survivors with a one-time or recurring donation through our safe and secure online donation page. Domestic Violence Resource Center will never share your personal information and uses it only for our agency tax and records purposes.
Send your donation by mail to:
Domestic Violence Resource Center
PO Box 494
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Purchase items from our Amazon Wishlist!
Domestic Violence Resource Center welcomes in-kind donations for all of our programs. For more information on donations we are currently accepting for our shelter programs, or if you are interested in donating something not on the list below, please contact Megan Bradley at email@example.com.
Holiday Gift Drive
We are currently collecting gifts to fill our holiday shop! The Holiday Shop is free and will be open to all clients seeking services at the FJC.
In-kind Donations Guidelines
- Please call before you bring items to our main office. (503)640-5352
- At this time, we are unable to accept donations of furniture and home appliances. Please consider contacting Community Warehouse, Love Inc., or Sunshine Pantry, to see if your donation meets their guidelines.
- Gift cards are an excellent donation for our shelter clients. Providing gift cards for our clients empowers them to make their own decisions regarding the needs of themselves and their families.
- Out of respect for our clients, all donated items should be new.
- We are unable to accept used clothing, shoes, toys, and linens.
- Generally, we are unable to pick up donations, but there are some exceptions. Donations should be delivered our business office at 735 SW 158th Ave, Suite 180, Beaverton, OR 97006 (located next to ATI Physical Therapy).
- Gift Cards/Certificates
- Fred Meyer
- Whole Foods
- New Seasons
- Gift certificates for veterinary services
- Lyft & Uber cards
- Bus Passes
- Gas Cards
- Baby Wipes
- Twin Sized Bed Linens (new & packaged)
- Pillows (new & packaged)
- Bath Towels (new & packaged)
- Purina Purely Fancy Feast Cat Food
- Meditation Bells
- Singing Bowls
- Grounding Therapy Pillows (homemade donation)
Domestic Violence Resource Center is a tax-exempt non-profit organization under IRS Section 501(c)(3), Federal Tax ID: 93-0665804. Your contribution is tax deductible.