DVRC is a non-profit agency providing free services to adult and child survivors of domestic violence within Washington County, Oregon and surrounding areas. We offer protective order advocacy, professional counseling, confidential shelter, 24-hr crisis line response, safety planning, resource referrals, and community trainings. Our protective order advocacy office is open Monday - Friday. Our counseling office is open Monday - Thursday. For more information about each of our services, please go to the specific webpage, or contact us directly.
Donations are a crucial part of our funding, and critical in helping us to continue offering safety and support to DV survivors in our community. You can be a part of this important work by choosing one of the following options to donate today:
- make a one-time financial donation online
- pledge a monthly subscription online
- download our donation form and send your donation by mail
- donate items from the Monika's House donation needs list
- leave us a gift through your will or estate plan
- ask your employer about matching your donation
- Shop through AmazonSmile and choose DVRC to have Amazon donate a percentage of your purchase to us
Visit our Donations page for more information on options for giving to and supporting DVRC!