DVRC is a non-profit agency providing free services to adult and child survivors of domestic violence within Washington County, Oregon and surrounding areas. We offer protective order advocacy, professional counseling, confidential shelter, 24-hr crisis line response, safety planning, resource referrals, and community trainings. Our protective order advocacy office is open Monday - Friday. Our counseling office is open Monday - Thursday. For more information about each of our services, please go to the specific webpage, or contact us directly.
Donations are a crucial part of our funding, and critical in helping us to continue offering safety and support to DV survivors in our community. You can be a part of this important work by choosing one of the following options to donate today:
- make a one-time financial donation online
- pledge a monthly subscription online
- download our donation form and send your donation by mail
- donate items from the Monika's House donation needs list
- leave us a gift through your will or estate plan
- ask your employer about matching your donation
- Shop through AmazonSmile and choose DVRC to have Amazon donate a percentage of your purchase to us
Visit our Donations page for more information on options for giving to and supporting DVRC!
Check this out!
With a combined cast of over 40 individuals from all walks of life—entertainers, athletes, government officials and advocates—the NO MORE PSA Campaign offers a simple call to action:
NO MORE excuses.
NO MORE silence.
NO MORE violence.
To coincide with the launch of the three-year campaign, NO MORE released new data that uncovers the wide prevalence of domestic violence and sexual assault and the shocking silence and inaction around these issues, underscoring the urgent need for bystander involvement. The study can be viewed at:
In lending their voices to this campaign, the cast invites everyone to join them in saying NO MORE.